How To Mildly Annoy a Parent on Christmas Day ~ The Blonde B

28 December 2013

How To Mildly Annoy a Parent on Christmas Day

My Daddy has a very short temper. Think of Donald Duck style temper tantrums.


So Jonathan and I, being such sweet, adorable, perfect children, we like to help with Daddy's anger management as often as we can. 

This year we made Daddy an extra special gift and wrapped it up with extra special care.

Mi padre es un tipo de mal genio, poca paciencia y muy irritable. Imagínate rabietas al estilo pato Donald.

Jonathan y yo, al ser hijos tan dulces, adorables y amables, nos encanta ayudar con el enojo de nuestro padre. 

Estas Navidades le preparamos un regalito muy especial y lo envolvimos con papel de regalo muy especial. 


I mean, look how happy he is! ¡Pero, mira su carita de felicidad!

First you start off with a small box. Lo primero que necesitas es una cajita.  
And a sneaky little message hidden inside. Y un mensajito escondido dentro. 
Dear Daddy,                                                      Querido Papá:
Merry Christmas. I hope you didn´t stress           Feliz Navidad. Espero que no hayas 
too much opening this present, because              estresado demasiado abriendo este 
this isn´t a real present! Ha Ha                           regalito, porque no es un regalo de
Love your favourite children,                             verdad. Ja Ja. Con amor de tus hijos
C & J                                                                  C & J 
xxx
             
Then you need tape, wrapping paper, more tape, tape, more wrapping paper and tape.
Después necesitas celo, papel de envolver, más celo, celo, más papel de envolver y celo. 
 Oh, did I already mention tape? ¿Me acordé de mencionar celo?
Then you need to pop your special surprise in an expensive looking bag and seal it tight with more tape and a stapler. Super glue works just as well.
Ahora mete tu sorpresita especial en una bolsa con aspecto caro y ciérralo con más fixo y con grapas. Super glue también podría funcionar. 
Now all that's left to do is sit back and enjoy the show on Christmas morning. 
Lo único que queda es relajarte y disfruta del espectáculo el día de Navidad. 

You´re welcome!
¡De nada!

P.S: You could also have your note lead on to a treasure hunt round the whole house until he finds his presents. This method has been tried and tested and has been been proved to work wonders for all anger management sufferers.

P.D: También podrías hacer que tu notita sea la primera pista en una búsqueda del tesoro donde el premio final serán todos sus regalos. Este método se ha demostrado que funciona y hace maravillas para los que padecen un manejo de la ira. 

4 comments:

  1. Yes I can vouch that after the initial stress of opening the present, mark did eventually break out into a smile and even a laugh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thats sooo funny!! Seeing that my dad's short temper is about the same as Mark's, i think this is gonna have to be tried on my dad as well, you know, just for the laugh haha. My sister, dad n I are planning to spend next xmas together, time to start planning the perfect "gift" :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you might have to try out the 'Treasure Hunt' edition Nikki. Jonathan and I tried this one out a few years ago on Daddy's birthday. It was hilarious! I just wish we would have filmed it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raindrops of Sapphire28 December 2013 at 23:26

    Lol, that's so mean but so funny! He looks funny with his anger face!

    I really like your blog though! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and personal style etc! I wanted to wish you a happy holidays too! :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete