December at the Beach ~ The Blonde B

9 December 2013

December at the Beach

I woke up on Friday morning to a text from a crazy brunnette: 'It's hot outside. Let's go the beach!' 

My first thought was, it's December! But when can you ever say no to the beach?

I quickly threw on some leggins, grabbed a hoodie and zipped down to Marbella to meet Jess and her two little sisters. I found this glorious site: 



Okay it wasn't scorching and I didn't take my hoodie off, but Jess ended up burning her face (she even has Colombian skin!) and the extra dose of vitamin D instantly made me feel better (as did the frozen yoghurt!). 

I love it here. My home.

I am never going to stop appreciating the sun, the sea or the beach. The fact I can see the Mediterranean whenever I jump in my car, I can smell the sea when I step outside and on a really clear day, I can see Morrocco across the horizon. I spent too long in the UK without any of this.

I am so lucky to have grown up here. I am so fortunate to be back studying a masters here.

No matter if its hot or cold. If the sun is shining, I will have a smile on my face. And life is about appreciating the little things right? Sometimes you've just got to stop and appreciate the positive things in your life, even if they are tiny.

Now that I've told you mine, what are the little things in your life?



1 comments:

  1. You are certainly selling Marbella...you ought to get paid. One little thing in my life that gives me pleasure is YOU. Xx

    ReplyDelete