Pancakes Pancakes Pancakes! ~ The Blonde B

4 March 2014

Pancakes Pancakes Pancakes!

Guys, do know what day it is today?
Chicos sabéis que día es hoy?

Yup, that's right. It's pancake day!
Sip, es cierto. Es día del crepe en Inglaterra!

The one day of the year you are can shamelessly have an unadulterated affair with pancakes without being judged for cheating on your diet or called a pancake-whore.
El único día del año que puedes tener una relación sin compromisos con crepes sin ser juzgado por romper tu dieta o por ser una zorra de los crepes.

The only thing you're allowed to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner is pancakes. Savoury, sweet, salty, sour, smothered in chocolate or just plain with lemon and sugar.
Lo único que puedes comer son crepes para el desyuno, el almuerzo y la cena. Salado, dulce, amargo, bañado en chocolate o solos con limón y azúcar. 

Nothing else should pass your mouth, except pancakes and pancake fillings.
Ningún otro alimento debería pasar por tu boca, excepto crepes y sus rellenos. 

Some we made earlier...
Algunos que hizimos antes...

Your classic lemon and sugar
El clásico británico con limón y azúcar
The savoury: chicken, bacon, mushroom and spinach filling
El salado: pollo con béicon, champiñones y espinacas
It's times like these I really appreciate my weird British Spanish culture mix. I can celebrate the best of holidays from each country and nobody can judge me!
Fiestas como este me recuerdan lo afortunada que soy de tener una mezcla rara de cultura británica-española. Celebro las mejores fiestas de cada país sin ser juzgada!

Do you know why?
Y sabes por qué? 

Because I say so (my mummy also says I'm allowed to!).
Porque yo lo digo (mi mamá también me dice que puedo!). 

Oh and here is my all time absolute favourite: banana, nutella, peanut butter, more chocolate and crocanti bits.
Ah y aquí está mi favorito: plátano, nutella, crema de cacahuetes, más chocolate y crocanti. 
It kind of resembles a chocolate explosion but an oh so delicious one!
Bueno aparenta una explosión de chocolate, pero una que está requeteriquísima!
YUM IN MY TUM
If you were wondering, my pancake recipe is:
Mi receta de crepes, por si te interesa, es:

100 gr plain flour                                                                100 gr harina de trigo
300 ml milk                                                                       300 ml leche
2 eggs                                                                                 2 eggs

Happy Pancake Making!

7 comments:

  1. These look delicious! I may have to make the savoury one myself, it looks too good not to! :) x

    www.aletterfromem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those pancakes look seriously yummy! xx


    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love savoury pancakes! But nobody thinks about making them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you went crazy with the pancakes. So much variety, they all look delicious but I love strawberries so my favourite has to be the strawberry pancake. They look so delicious xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chocolate explosion looks so decadent!!! Give me savoury any day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look really good :) I would never have thought to eat savoury pancakes,great ideas! xx


    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could have a bite of everyone of them....scrumptious .

    ReplyDelete