The Liebster Award: I won! ~ The Blonde B

4 February 2014

The Liebster Award: I won!


A few days ago Rachel from Rachel says fabulous and Kate from Kates beauty blog nominated me for a Liebster Award. I really had no idea what this was, but I was so excited about winning! I mean, who isn't excited about winning anything? Now I am more clued up on it I can share it with you guys. The Liebster award is a mini award giving ceremony between bloggers to show their appreciation for one another and find out some of my interesting facts.

Hace unos días Rachel, escritora de Rachel says fabulous, y Kate, de Kates beauty blog, me nominaron para el Liebster Award. No tenía nidea de lo que era el premio, pero estaba super emocionada. ¿Quién no se emociona cuando gana algo? Ahora como sé un poco más de lo que va esto os lo puedo explicar. El Liebster Award es una mini ceremonia de premios entre bloggers para admirar distintos blogs y aprender un poquito más de cada uno. 


Right so there are some rules I've got to mention:

1.You've got to link back to the person who nominated you
2.You've got to answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you
3.You've got to pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
4.You should tell the nominees they have been nominated by you 

Vale aquí están algunas reglas que debo mencionar:

1. Debes incluir un link de la persona que te nominó
2. Al ser nominado debes responder las 11 preguntas que te realiza el blogger
3. Debes nominar a un total de 11 blogs con menos de 200 seguidores 
4. Tienes que avisar a los bloggers que les has nominado


Rachel & Kate's Questions for me:

What's your favourite food? ¿Cual es tu comida favorita?
Seafood, especially prawns pil pil. Mariscos, especialmente el gambas pil pil. 

Which celebrity do you get told you look like? ¿A qué famosa te pareces?
Billie Piper! It's crazy how often I get told I look like her! But, I don't see it!
Dicen que me parezco a Billie Piper (actriz de Doctor Who), pero yo no lo veo. 

Do you speak any other languages? ¿Hablas algún otro idioma?
Yes. I am fluent in Spanish and English. Si. Soy bilingüe de español e inglés. 

Essential beauty product? ¿Cual es tu producto de belleza esencial?
Body cream and concealer. Crema para el cuerpo y tapagranos. 

Worst present you've ever received? ¿El peor regalo que hayas recibido?
This guy who used to have a crush on me at school, once bought me a miniature troll for my 16th birthday. I think his mum picked it out because he'd never bought a girl a present before. So cute! 
Un chico al que le gustaba cuando tenía 16 años, me regaló un mini duende con pelo morado super feo. Creo que su madre se lo compró porque nunca había regalado algo a una niña. ¡Super mono!

Have you got holidays planned this summer? ¿Te vas te viaje este verano?
I feel guilty planning a holiday, when I kind of sort of live in Marbella, which is a holiday destination. So I'm planning for all of my friends to come over and visit me! Vivo en Marbella donde el sol sale todos los días así que voy a intentar que todos mis amigos por el mundo vengan a visitarme este verano. 

 What's your most-used Emoji? ¿Cual es tu Emoji más usado?
Any of the faces or hearts. Las caritas o los corazones. 

What did you dress up as for Halloween last year? 
¿De qué te disfrazaste para Halloween el año pasado?
A vampire. Una vampiresa. 

My favourite word is FABULOUS! What is your favourite word? 
Mi palabra favorita es FABULOUS! ¿Cual es la tuya?
I don't really have a favourite word, but I do say AWESOME quite a lot. I blame summer camp in the States for this expression (Find out why here).
No tengo una palabra favorita, pero digo AWESOME (Guaaaay) mucho de haber pasar tanto tiempo en los EE.UU. 

Where's the furthest you've been from home?
¿Dónde es lo más lejos que hayas estado de casa?
Cambodia. Camboya. 

What is your favourite colour? ¿Cual es tu color favorito?
Red. El rojo. 

What made you start your blog? ¿Porqué empezasté tu blog?
It makes me sad we no longer have physical photo albums anymore. So I decided to start a blog as a way to keep an online personal diary and remember all the fun times.
Para poder escribir un diario en línea. Me da pena que ya no usemos álbumes de fotos entonces quería crear uno propio pero más moderno. 

Favourite brand of make-up? ¿Cual es tu marca de maquillaje favorita?
Mac

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? ¿Dónde te ves en 10 años?
On a Caribbean island somewhere, sipping a cocktail in the sun. 
En una playa caribeña tomandomé un cocktail.  

Most worn item of clothing? ¿Prenda de ropa más usada?
My jeans. Can't live without them. Mis vaqueros, no puedo vivir sin ellos. 

What is your favourite drink? ¿Cual es tu bebida favorita?
Margaritas!

What's your most worn pattern of clothing? ¿Qué estampado más llevas?
I don't really wear patterns. I much prefer solid colours. 
No uso mucha ropa estampada, prefiero los colores simples y lisos. 


My Questions for you are:

1. Have you ever been to Malaga? If not, when are you booking your flights?
2. The last concert you went to see.
3. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
4. Where is the next destination on your bucket list of places to see?
5. Swimming pool or beach?
6. What´s your favourite type of food?
7. What´s the best restaurant you have ever been to? Where was it? 
8. What's the biggest adventure you've  ever been on?
9. What's your favourite Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavour?
10. Reveal your guilty pleasure. 
11. Can you speak another language? Which one?

Mis preguntas para ti son:

1. ¿Has ido alguna vez a Málaga? Si no, ¿Cuándo piensas comprar el boleto?
2. ¿Cuál fue tu último concierto?
3. ¿Eres una persona de gatos o una persona de perros?
4. Si pudieses visitar cualquier lugar del mundo, ¿ a dónde te irías?
5. ¿Piscina o playa?
6. ¿Cuál es tu comida favorita?
7. ¿Cuál es el mejor restaurante en la que ha comido? ¿Dónde está? 
8. ¿Cuál es la aventura más grande que has hecho?
9. ¿Cuál es tu helado favorito de Ben y Jerrys?
10. Revela tu capricho más grande (que no te gusta admitir)
11. ¿Hablas otro idioma?  ¿Cuál?

My Nominees: Mis nominaciones:

1. Amanda from Amanda Rose blog
2. Kaelene from Unlocking Kiki
3. Sandra from Life in Kenia
4. Josh from Spain For Pleasure
5. Luisito y Rebecca de A la última
6. Lucy from Flawed Fairytale
7. Elena de Shopping Marbella
8. Rosa Mari de Lady Trends
11. Monica de The Total Opposite

7 comments:

  1. Ah it's lovely to see another language here - it always makes me wish I had learnt one more fluently when I was younger!! I say awesome an awful lot too, and cocktails in the sun sound so peaceful! Thankyou again so much for nominating me, will be sure to link you back x

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
  2. luisitoyrebeca A la Última4 February 2014 at 22:53

    Ohhh! Muchas gracias
    es un honor para mi
    besazos mil

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great to hear Lucy! You can always use my blog as a platform to learn Spanish! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias por nominarme! Lo haré de inmediato :)

    ReplyDelete