North Berwick ~ The Blonde B

16 January 2014

North Berwick

Have you ever been to North Berwick?

¿Has ido alguna vez a North Berwick?

You probably should. 
Deberías ir. 
I only discovered this little slice of heaven because of Lucy. I fell in love with this quaint, picturesque little seaside town and I know you will too. 
Lucy fue la que me enseño por primera vez este trozito de paraíso. Me enamoré con este pueblecito costero pintoresco y sé que tú también te enamorarás. 

I used to come down here on the weekends to get away from the hussle and bussle of Edinburgh, when I used to live there. I find the beach always calms me. 
Cuando vivía en Edinburgo, bajaba a pasearme por la playa los fines de semana para escapar el ajetreo de la ciuda. La playa siempre me calma.
I'm still trying to convince the parents to retire here. 
Sigo en proceso de convencer a los padres de mudarse aquí cuando se jubilen. 
If you're ever in Scotland, you should make the effort to go down to North Berwick. It's ony half hour on the train from Edinburgh and trains run every 30 mins or so. So you could make a day trip to the beach or if you love golf, play on one of the prettiest courses I've seen (prettier than St Andrews!).

Si te encuentras en Escocia tienes que hacer el esfuerzo de bajar a North Berwick. Está a media hora en tren de Edinburgo y los trenes salen cada 30 mins o así. Puedes hacer una mini excursión a la playa o si te encanta el golf, jugar en uno de los campo más bonitos que he visto (más bonito que St Andrews, un pueblo escocés famoso por su golf)


1 comments:

  1. Wow... these are gorgeous. I've never been there, but maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete