Sunshine Walk ~ The Blonde B

5 March 2016

Sunshine Walk

I do love travelling and living out of a suitcase but sometimes I just crave getting back into a routine - getting back into a normal sleeping pattern, sleeping in your own bed, catching up on all your emails and checking in with the family.

Duvet days are great and it is exactly what I crave when I am exhausted, but when the sun shines in this country you need to make the most of it.

jb

After catching up on some much needed chores and 3 loads of washing! I popped on some Winter boots and my trusty coat I've had for years and headed out to enjoy the beautiful Winter sun in Chineham.

We have been living here 6 months now and still know very little of our cute little village, normally choosing to spend our weekends away in London or visiting friends/family in other parts of the country. 

We know the local pub very well but there are some very sweet nature walks nearby.

I picked up this simple checked smock dress from the New Look Sale and it was a bargain for £7, great to sling on with a pair of boots or ballet pumps come Spring time.

My coat is from H&M and practically vintage when it comes to fashion these days. I still love it and haven't found a better replacement for it yet. It has a very 60's baby doll feel about it paired with these OTK boots. So if you have spotted a better version of this please give me a shout!


The best part of being at home? Being welcomed with some much needed comfort food. 

And I didn't have to cook!







0 comments:

Post a Comment