Working from Home Home ~ The Blonde B

13 February 2016

Working from Home Home

I am writing this at 35,000 ft in the air.

I'm on my way to Malaga and it feels so good to be flying home.

It feels even better knowing I will be spending a week here with work.


My dream has always been to be able to travel and use my languages at work.

It was the only criteria I was looking for when searching for a job and the last couple of weeks has just proved again why I love my job. I have the best job, working for the best company with the best people (everyone is actually super cool, full of life and hard workers).

These past few weeks have proven to me (yet again) why I made the right decision to say yes to this job. I feel so privileged and lucky to be where I am; having the opportunity to travel so much in only 16 months that I have been there and I am still hungry for more.




For the last couple of weeks I have been flitting between Prague and London for the Milwaukee conference. I work on the consumer side of the business but I'm lucky enough to get to help out on the pro-side when they need it.

The conference brings such a sense of pride and honour to belonging  to the company. It reminds me that what we are doing every day in the office does count towards something and we are making a difference. It’s also a chance to unite the work force across Europe, with colleagues from Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, the UK, Sweden, Eastern Europe and the Middle East all working together.

And now I'm in Spain. 

I have actually brought work to Spain and I couldn't be prouder!

It's quite simple really, we work with garden tools and where oh where are you going to shoot a garden video in the UK in Winter? So hence my suggestion of Spain!
Pretty awesome right?

For now I am spending the weekend at home, cooking, watching the rugby and spending time with the people I love the most in the place that I love the most.

Follow me on Insta [@charbeanburt] or Snapchat [@charburt1] for more updates!




0 comments:

Post a Comment