Bloglovin' ~ The Blonde B

23 April 2015

Bloglovin'

My blog is my own personal virtual diary. It's a place I can fill with my very own stories, pictures, recommendations and recipes.

When a lot of my family and friends don't live in the same country - blogging is the easiest way to tell them all about my latest going-ons without having to text them every 5minutes or update my status on Facebook. Especially when I don't have time to FaceTime them on a regular basis.

Not everyone will want to read it and I've had mixed reviews, but that's okay. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Through blogging I've had my eyes opened to a whole new world.

I've always loved writing, but I've become addicted to writing my blog and addicted to reading other people's blogs.

People are so fascinating and it just goes to show everybody is different. I love reading other people's views, recipes and recommendations on life, love, fashion, beauty, food and a whole bunch of other topis!




There is a whole other world out there away from all this trashy reality TV and silly videos on YouTube (not that I dislike them, because I really really love them: Mash Up Fail Compilations are my favourite), but I also love discovering the world through blogging.

How do I find blogs and bloggers I hear you ask (without typing "blogs" in to Google)?

Well let me introduce you to Bloglovin'




Bloglovin' is the Facebook of the blogin world.

You can follow your favourite blogs and discover new ones with the fancy category selection. The database is wold-wide so you can discover quirky little blogs from the middle of America to fashion bloggers from the busy streets of Hong Kong or even DIY and decoration bloggers in the north of Swedene.

Never miss an update. Your homepage feed continually updates with new posts  as they get published - just like your Facebook Newsfeed does.

You don't even have to be a blogger to join!

Like your favourite posts. Share them with friends and family that are not on Bloglovin'. Comment on any posts that you like (or dislike).

Best of all you can organise your favourite blogs and get recommendations based on the types of blog that you read.

Bloglovin' is like my 2nd home - It's the place I check after Facebook (and maybe Instagram) and I could spend hours trolling through their pages and pages of blogs and getting lost in the world of bloggers.

One of the best features of Bloglovin' is that it doesn't discriminate against the popularity of your blog - so even if your blog isn't very popular or not read by many it can still be discovered by alll!

I love every minute of writing my blog and love reading comments from readers.

It's the place to be if you love reading and writing and want to share a bit of yourself with the world

So... I'll see you there?


OK. BYE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment